Lucky Star Fanclub

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lucky Star Fanclub

Lucky Star Fanclub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucky Star Fanclub

Hello~ And welcome all Lucky Star lovers! This is a friendly new forum for Lucky Star fans to chat about their favorite episodes, characters, scenes, and so on! :D Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

2 posters

What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers)

Mechanicus96
    Mechanicus96

What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers) Empty What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers)

Post  Mechanicus96 September 16th 2009, 8:02 pm

what's with all the photobucket stuff? it's really annoying... Also your website thinks that my profile doesn't exist, yet i can still post.....
    KonataIzumi
    KonataIzumi

What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers) Empty Re: What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers)

Post  KonataIzumi September 19th 2009, 2:46 pm

What do you mean by the photobucket stuff?
    Mechanicus96
    Mechanicus96

What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers) Empty Re: What's wrong with the site? (I'm not amazing with computers)

Post  Mechanicus96 September 28th 2009, 10:55 pm

The whole site became all photobuckety... there were photobucket logos everywhere..... it was really annoying. (i use ... too much)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 9:56 pm